Monday, May 29, 2006

This will be my last post from Tanzania! I'm leaving Arusha tomorrow and Dar es Salaam on wednesday night. I can't believe it, i'll be going home so soon.
Arusha has continued to be wonderful, still lots of amazing food and lots of soccer playing and beautiful hikes. The other day we went to a gradutation lunch at someones house and they had two zebras in the yard! They had wandered into the village during the drout and the villagers were going to kill them so the family took them in and lets them roam around their land (they have a lot of it). It was pretty cool, we were able to get about 10 feet away from them, jamal almost fed them out of his hand. pretty cool animals.
I have finalized my plans to switzerland and berlin, and I can't wait to meet up with people. I haven't seen Lynn for years and visiting Lucie in berlin should be real sweet. I also really cannot wait to get home and see everyone. Although it feels like i just arrived in Tanzania, it feels like I haven't been home in ages.
Anyway, hope summer is treating everyone nice! kwaheri from Tanzania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home